my inspiration




This weekend I did many things as I would any other time, but the one thing I did that brought the most inspiration was cooking. I normally cook only for myself but this weekend I was able to cook for my family and close friends. I love cooking for others; it is so much more fun having others enjoy something you worked hard to make. This felling is the place I drew my inspiration. Like a found recopy, take all the ingredients and some of your own and pick and choose the ones that will taste the best, I want to recreate items to be used in the raffle for Salvation Army Select. Each piece carefully chosen, striped down, and put back together with my own personal touches, all coming together to make a wonderful piece others can enjoy just as much as I did making it. Just like the care and time put into a good meal.



 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment